Melbourne author Dee McLachlan, writing under the pen name Dalia Mae Lachlan, has published a new illustrated children’s book titled The 3 Tall Buildings which claims the tragedy was an intentional false flag military activity involving explosives and not a terrorist attack. This latest addition is part of the Awaken Your Kids series which is for children ages 5-12 years old.
The book’s advertising tagline says it all: “”The book is about how they huffed and puffed and pulled the baby building down,” with emphasis on the WTC7 building as the supposed “baby building,” and how it was made to crumble “like a big magic trick.”
According to a report by the International Business Times, McLachlan feels strongly that the entire event was staged by “whatever powers that be,” implying a government coverup:
“September 11 was most likely a false flag operation, and whatever powers that be wanted to create an enemy for a war machine. It is much, much easier for us to believe that some foreign mad people orchestrated this very, very complex attack. It is much easier to withstand the trauma than accept the evidence that says this is not the case.”
When challenged that perhaps the subject matter is too mature for younger readers and should be saved for adulthood, McLachlan says children have a right to know the truth and adds that many traditional children’s nursery rhymes involve sickness, death and even witches:
“We have to work and think for ourselves as children or as adults. We have got to look for where the truth might lie. Children have had rhymes about plagues and witches and all sorts of bad things. This book is the same. It’s a warning we need to think for ourselves.”
The mother of two teens is also a film producer, director and writer who claims she would rather not spend her time writing about such stories but feels compelled to do so:
“I honestly don’t want to do it, but for sake of my kids, I feel we have been drawn in by lies. I don’t want this stuff in my life. I would so prefer to be an artist who wants to make films, but the lies and deceit that I see plain in sight are so egregious that to be truthful to myself, I want to speak out.”
There are other children’s conspiracy book titles available from McLachlan covering a broad range of topics from Monsanto, banking, war and drone warfare, government tracking and more:
- The Big FAT Bank – How the bankers of the Old World started the Big FAT bank, and how they made money out of thin air, then stole it all back from the people.
- Great Monster corn – Mr Pinstripe sold special seeds to Farmer Tom, and then the rats in the barn got sick from the new Great Monster corn cobs.
- The Factory that made Guns – Mr. Reedy Power started a gun factory in a beautiful green valley, but to make money and keep the factory busy, he had to start another war.
- The People that refused to be Sheeple How the elite wanted to turn people into sheeple to control them.
- The Brave Little Drone – How the drone disobeyed presidential orders to bomb the village.
- The Girl That Came By Boat – How the girl had to escape her country, and as a refugee had to climb on a leaky boat to get to a better place.
- Felix And His Bum-Chip – Felix’s parents decided he need to be tracked, but when he grew up, the government started tracking his every move too.
This is a short video about the Awaken Your Kids series of books:
9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA