Facebook/Big Unions Throwing Support and Cash at RINO Chris Christie
New Jersey’s Republican Gov. Chris Christie is about to cash in on his recent oral pleasuring of the Obama administration as well as his subsequent disparagement of his own party before, during and following election 2012. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg plans to hold a February 13 fundraiser at the billionaire’s home in Palo Alto, California. Zuckerberg is said to have appreciation for Christie’s education reform efforts.
According to Buzzfeed, Facebook spokeswoman Sarah Feinberg said:
“Mark and (his wife) Priscilla have worked closely with Governor Christie on education reform in the Newark school system. They admire his leadership on education reform and other issues and look forward to continuing their important work together on behalf of Newark’s school children. Mark and Priscilla are happy to host him at their home to support his re-election.”
Christie campaign adviser Bill Palatucci stated that the west coast excursion will be ”the beginning of a number of out-of-state trips we’ll be having to raise money to support the Governor’s re-election effort. We announced last week that we will not be taking New Jersey’s matching funds so we can raise as much as we can from donors.”
The facebook pajama party isn’t the only liberal support Christie’s now enjoying – earlier this week he landed another big endorsement from the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association–an extremely rare brass ring for a Republican. Last month Christie also secured the backing of the Laborers International Union of North America.
In the New Jersey gubernatorial race, Christie is the overwhelming favorite and with these liberal dump trucks full of cash and high fives from the left, he’s a sure thing.
Look for Christie to be in the 2016 presidential primaries, running as a “moderate” republican.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013
- Pro-Gay Workplace ENDA Bill Passes Senate – McCain & Flake Get Onboard - November 6, 2013
- Virginia’s Brutal Battle for Governor: Clinton Liberal Vs. Tea Party Conservative - November 4, 2013