DOJ Website Ditches the Stars n Stripes for Muslim Black with Globalist Quote
The U.S. Department of Justice website has ditched the red white and blue banner – and what it’s been replaced with is quite disturbing to say the least. The staunch black background is reminiscent of a Muslim flag. Then there’s the caption “The common law is the will of mankind issuing from the life of the people.” The quote is by C. Wilfred Jenks, who in the 1930′s was a leading and voiced proponent of “The international law” movement. The goal of this movement was simple: impose global common law by selling the idea of global worker rights. The combination of color and slogan on the DOJ website gives one the impression that our government is slowly – one department at a time – moving towards Marxism and implantation of Sharia law.
Simple slight of hand steps like this, the subtle changes – one at a time starting out of our field of vision then slowly closing in – creeping ever so slowly, fading into view dulling the senses along the way – is exactly how the government continues to shove anti-American philosophies down subsequent generations of citizens. Socialism is the precursor to communism. It’s a three card monte played on us by our government. See for yourself http://www.justice.gov/
And while you’re there, flip over to the 5th frame on the featured slider up top on the homepage and read all about “Accomplishments under the leadership of Attorney General Eric Holder.” Always good to read about Holder’s accomplishments. I’m sure we’ll soon be reading all about them in the police blotter or Black Panther Times. What a racist buffoon.
Can we set back now and allow this to happen? Marxism, communism, Sharia law – and it appears no more freedom of religion? Will you not stand and speak out! Email the Doj firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell them to put it back the way it was.
Take down that Marxist banner!
And for those who don’t remember what the website looked like prior to the redesign, this is a screenshot from Sept. 2009 taken by the WayBack Time Machine found here: http://web.archive.org/web/20090910082540/http://www.justice.gov/ The following month, according to the WayBack website, the black design took effect.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013