Romneys Prayer Heard Around the World – Except in Politically Correct America
Mitt Romney surprised a few people on Sunday, including some of his very own staff, during his visit to Israel – when he requested a trip to the Western Wall in Jerusalem’s Old City during the annual Tisha B’Av commemorating the destruction of the first and second ancient Jerusalem temples – one of the most significant Jewish religious sites in the world and one of Israel’s most sacred religious holidays.
With Romney’s entourage close by his side the group made their way along the road to the temples fully flanked by Israeli soldiers – heavily armed with automatic rifles and body armor, weary of looming dangers from Hamas led Palestine that the U.S. presidential hopefuls presence created. As they moved along in the blistering heat of mid-day the crowd of curious Israeli onlookers grew larger and larger the closer they came to the sacred site.
Twenty yards from the ancient temple walls Romney and the now bulging crowd stopped at the foot of a well worn, sandy pathway which lead directly to the Western Wall – the former Governor at last catching his first glimpse of the remains of a world long ago lost and in many cases forgotten.
Romney turned to face two Rabbi’s who had accompanied his party – one of them placing a black yarmulke on Romney’s head. The three men then turned and traversed along the pathway to the wall amid roaring applause and sh0uts of support from the large, gathered crowd. After viewing a prayer book with the Rabbi’s, Romney stepped toward the ancient wall, bowed his head and stood silent for more than 60 seconds, eventually placing a prayer in a crevice of the stone wall.
Romney then returned to his assembly to a tearful display of hugs and handshakes from his own crew and various Israeli citizens. A tiny old Jewish woman in the crowd, Mrs. Channah Nebi, who had just witnessed Romney’s prayer, eventually reached out and grabbed the left hand of Romney as he was passing by in the crowd, pulling – almost yanking him down head level with her so she could whisper into his ear, “This is the campaign for American Jews.”
It was in that moment that Mitt Romney went from being the guy who had my vote, to the leader who had my respect.
America needs Mitt Romney and to extrapolate on that point, the world needs Mitt Romney. The last 3.5 years of Obama’s mishandling and downright intentional sabotaging of foreign policy in regards to the middle east is being seen daily with violence and human rights abuses escalated like no other time in world history. If the world is forced to absorb another 4 years of his pro-islam agenda – I doubt earth, let alone America, will ever fully recover.
Please stand with me in supporting Mitt Romney for president. He’s not perfect, he’s not a miracle worker. But in order to get back to where we once were we must first slow down our current course and eventually come to a complete stop, and then begin to turn and at some point, probably many generations from now, finally begin moving toward restoring American Sovereignty. We didn’t lose it overnight and we can’t reclaim it overnight. The only way to get back to that is to begin electing leaders who want what’s best for America, not what’s best for their hidden personal agenda’s.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- House Passes ‘Gabriella Miller’ Kids Cancer Bill – Senate Expected to Snub - December 11, 2013
- NC Family Files Suit Against Gun Manufacturer Remington for Deadly Misfire - December 10, 2013
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013