Meet George Obama in the Upcoming “2016: Obama’s America” Documentary
Four years ago Dinesh D’Souza, author of the best selling book The Roots of Obama’s Rage, referred to reports of a man living in a hut in Nairobi, Kenya “like something out of ‘Slumdog Millionaire’”, named George Obama. That man, the younger half-brother of U.S. President Barack Obama, is about to make his film debut in the upcoming feature-length documentary “2016: Obama’s America.”
Intrigued, D’Souza tracks George Obama down in his village of Huruma Flats and interviews him extensively. Sitting on a park bench, D’Souza challenges the unknown Obama to some serious questions, such as “why is the blood relative of the most powerful man on the planet living in poverty without any help whatsoever from big brother President Obama.”
“I think he has a family of his own. I’m a member of his family, but I’m over-age, so I help myself.”
D’Souza presses George using the Biblical passage “we are our brothers keeper” which the president himself has also cited on numerous occasions, and George is hard pressed to deliver a sustainable reason.
“He’s got other issues to deal with. He’s taking care of the world, so he’s taking care of me.”
The movie deals in large part, however, with Barack Obama’s alleged anger at colonialism which the president supposedly inherited from his and George’s mutual father.
D’Souza wrote in his book: “This philandering, inebriated African socialist, who raged against the world for denying him the realization of his anti-colonial ambitions, is now setting the nation’s agenda through the reincarnation of his dreams in his son.”
When D’Souza asked George Obama about his colonialism theory it was met with agreement from George, who added that Kenya is worse off now than before it’s independence.
The youngest Obama, George co-wrote a book in 2012 and seems to have captured the intrigue of D’Souza who stated:
“George is the rebel in Obama’s family. He’s the black sheep. George doesn’t go along with the worship of the father and he is politically incorrect on a lot of topics. And he’s particularly interesting because he lives in rubble on a few dollars a day while his powerful, multimillionaire brother doesn’t lift a finger to help him.”
At one point during the interview D’Souza jokes that America elected the wrong Obama to be its president.
2016 was produced by Gerald Molen, the Oscar-winning producer of Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, Rain Man and Minority Report, and it was bankrolled by a couple of dozen wealthy investors allegedly from across the political spectrum. The movie opens in Houston this week and is screening by invitation-only in Los Angeles next week. It gets a national limited release on July 27.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013
- Pro-Gay Workplace ENDA Bill Passes Senate – McCain & Flake Get Onboard - November 6, 2013
- Virginia’s Brutal Battle for Governor: Clinton Liberal Vs. Tea Party Conservative - November 4, 2013