Gaza Based Palestinians Launch Rocket and Small Arms Into Southern Israel
Palestinian militants in Gaza fired a rocket into southern Israel today. Fortunately the device fell in an unpopulated area near the Eshkol region, and reports indicate there were no casualties or property damage from the attack. Later, reports surfaced that Gaza based Palestinian gunmen opened fire on vehicles and buildings in the southern Israel Yad Mordechai kibbutz area, without causing any injuries but sizable property damage.
These types of hostile and belligerent “blind lobbing” attacks and bullet spraying of parked cars by armed Palestinian henchmen have become a regular occurrence in Israel, propagated by the Hamas controlled Palestinian State which just received a large payday thanks to the Obama administration. In April of this year Obama overrode a Congressional ban on financial aid to the terrorist sponsoring Palestinian territory and succeeded in securing and sending $192,000,000 in U.S. funds to the country who is the sworn enemy of Israel. SOURCE
Rockets cost money, so do bullets and so do the salaries of armed thugs. These unprovoked Palestinian attacks were prominent during the month of June, eventually inciting Israel to retaliate with air strikes – killing 15 Palestinians. Drawing a line between the flow of money to the Islam extremists is as simple as making a B-line, direct to Washington, D.C.
Israel Stikes back with Air Raid on Hamas Held Gaza
July 10, 2012 -
Overnight, the Israeli Air Force executed an air raid in response to the above reported rocket attack.
“An air force plane attacked two bases of Hamas terrorist activity in the southern Gaza Strip,” the Israeli armed forces said in a statement.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013
- Pro-Gay Workplace ENDA Bill Passes Senate – McCain & Flake Get Onboard - November 6, 2013
- Virginia’s Brutal Battle for Governor: Clinton Liberal Vs. Tea Party Conservative - November 4, 2013