Live Stream of Mosher Testimony About China Human Rights Abuses Set for July 9
Steven Mosher will testify about Continued Human Rights Attacks on Families in China before the House committee on Foreign Affairs on Monday July 9, according to the Christian Newswire. Mosher is an internationally recognized authority on China and population issues, as well as an acclaimed author, speaker, and president of the Population Research Institute (PRI).
The hearing is being held by the House Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights, and begins at 2:00 PM. It will be held in Room 2200 of the Rayburn House Office Building.
Mosher will be joined in testifying by Bob Fu, Founder and President of ChinaAid Association, and Reggie Littlejohn, founder and President of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers. With the recent uproar against China’s enforced one-child policy these witnesses will use their research and experience in the field to present to Congress clear and concrete evidence of the violations against the human rights of Chinese families by their government. One would hope that Congress would actually make a point of responding given the fact that they challenged Obama to respond to China’s human rights abuses back in February. Especially since there is evidence that China’s one-child policy is directly connected to the climate change scheme and the green agenda.
“This is further evidence that the US should immediately suspend funding to the UN population fund because of its involvement in China’s barbaric one-child policy,” says Mosher, “Hillary Clinton, take note.”
The hearing will be open to the public and also will be streaming live online.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- House Passes ‘Gabriella Miller’ Kids Cancer Bill – Senate Expected to Snub - December 11, 2013
- NC Family Files Suit Against Gun Manufacturer Remington for Deadly Misfire - December 10, 2013
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013