Terror Alert Code Red: Intel Warns of Suspected Al Queda Plan to Bomb U.S. Jet
A terror alert was issued on Sunday July 1st at 2:26pm to me personally by AlertsUSA with the following details:
British Intel warns of Al Qaeda plan to bomb U.S. passenger jet in run up to Olympics. Norwegian convert is person of interest. Increased international vigilance urged #
I can tell you from experience these alerts are not an everyday occurrence. AlertsUSA only issues warnings when the situation warrants them. The alert caused me to investigate the matter further and this is my report:
LONDON ENGLAND – British intelligence has confirmed that Al Qaeda is suspected of plotting to blow up an American airliner during the activities leading up to this months London Olympics. The plot supposedly involves using a Norwegian Muslim convert in an attempt to evade airport security, according to UK media reports from The Sunday Times(UK).
According to the intelligence source:
“The Norwegian recruit goes by the name of Muslim Abu Abdurrahman. He’s understood to be in his mid-thirties and has a ‘clean jacket’(no previous criminal record). He converted to Islam in 2008 and quickly became radicalized. He later traveled to Yemen, where he has spent several months, to complete his training.”
Yemen is quickly becoming a hotbed of terrorist activity, most of which belongs exclusively to Al Qaeda. The United States continuously sends money to Yemen labeled “get rid of Al Qaeda” money, and has even offered to send troops but the Yemen government refuses the manpower, while asking for increases in the American cash.
In this latest development Al Qaeda is understood to have already selected a target, believed to be a US passenger jet.
This plot, along with numerous failed terror attempts in the past few months, including the botched “underwear explosives” plot on a flight to Detroit, MI in May of this year, has U.S. as well as world wide intelligence agencies facing fears that Al Qaeda is intensifying it’s recruitment of westerners and Caucasians in particular, in an attempt to evade airport security abroad.
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013
- Pro-Gay Workplace ENDA Bill Passes Senate – McCain & Flake Get Onboard - November 6, 2013
- Virginia’s Brutal Battle for Governor: Clinton Liberal Vs. Tea Party Conservative - November 4, 2013