Minister David Owuor: ‘River of Repentance Opens Portals of Heaven wider’
Dr. David Owuor, a prophetic minister who recently predicted that judgment is coming to America, says that repentance brings about an “open Heaven” in homes, cities, states, provinces and entire nations. Because of the growing threat of global economic disaster from the euro-zone situation, the potential collapse of the euro, growing instability and hostility in the Middle East, an increase in the instances of Christian persecution in many countries, floods, drought, and famine to name just a few examples of expanding global threats, Owuor further claims that we are living in a time when God wants to pour out His Spirit as is recorded in the Old Testament book of Joel chapter 2 verse 28.
Quoting from Ezekiel 37, Owuor compares the U.S., Europe, Australia, and Africa to the valley of dead men’s bones, and that God is eager to pour out His Spirit on His church that He has ordained to be a witness in these end times. He explained the importance of all Christian churches becoming well grounded, embedded and launched in God’s Word, so that they are not swept away in the darkness that is coming. Owuor speaks of a “river of repentance” that can flow through the church and usher in the Glory of God and God’s miracles when God’s people get serious about living their lives according to the Word of God. “Repentance,” he says, “opens the portals of Heaven wider.”
According to the Christian Newswire on Saturday, Pastor Louis Lupo, who is apparently associated with Owuor’s ministry, claims that an end times revival comparable to what is written in Joel chapter 2 verse 28 is going on in Africa.
Lupo referenced Revelation chapter 19 verse 8, saying that it’s as though God is preparing the garment, because on a vast grassy plain, millions of people from various tribes, tongues, and countries gather in miraculous order, with a single hearted purpose to worship the Lord. Weeks of preparations included worship, prayer, repentance, and fasting (even dry fasting), and of course, more repentance. Scenes from that can be viewed here.
Lupo has seen a connection between what is happening there and Hosea chapter 6 verse 2: “After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up.” Why? Because for three days and three nights, using only the canopy of heaven above as the evening shelter, continuous worship ensues accompanied by instruments, singing, and joyful noises unto the Lord.
Lupo feels that Owuor’s style of ministry is like that of the spirit of Elijah because almost immediately, the cripples begin to walk, the blind receive sight, the deaf hear, the mute speak, and HIV is healed, though not necessarily in that order. Lupo also sees these things as connecting the ministry time to Haggai chapter 2 verse 9: “The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house.”
In what appears to be other amazing displays of the reality that God is among them, rain falls after Owuor prays for it. This occurs while those outside of the meeting remain dry: it actually rains only in the meeting and puzzles all who go to these meetings just to verify this one miracle. Doctor’s with certified HIV healing reports (PCR’s) stand by the ready to verify others. Click here to see that.
There have been reports of joy breaking out in massive waves, as well as weeping and laughter sprinkled throughout as the Holy Spirit visits. Not one single penny changes hands and not one offering is taken. The gospel of Jesus Christ, the healing, and the meeting are all free of charge. The focus is that it was paid for at the rugged cross of Calvary: Righteousness is the only currency that matters here.
As for the miracles, the focus is to confirm the Word of the Lord so that the church might enter the Kingdom of God and not recycle back to sin. It is not for show-business, it is not for money, and it is certainly not for building one’s own kingdom.
Prepare the way, the Messiah is coming!
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013