Cleveland Bridge Bombing Suspect Linked to Occupy Cleveland
According to Clevealnd.com, Anthony Hayne, one of five suspects arrested for attempting to blow up a Cleveland area bridge last week, inked his signature to a warehouse lease on behalf of the Cleveland areas ‘Occupy’ Movement, further solidifying the “bridge” between the terrorist gang and the far-left group.
Mr. Hayne, 35, signed the 3619 Walton Avenue warehouse lease, where it’s reported that twelve members of the ‘Occupy’ group live.
Hayne and five others were arrested May 1 2012 for attempting to blow up a four-lane highway bridge that runs over part of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park in the Brecksville area, about 15 miles south of downtown Cleveland. An FBI informant first spotted the suspects at an ‘Occupy Cleveland’ rally when he noticed them moving through the crowd, expressing their discontent at their fellow demonstrators’ lack of eagerness to incite violence. The 5 men were carrying walkie-talkie type devices, the FBI informant said.
Leaders of the Occupy Cleveland movement expressed fear that the new linkage would spell “disaster” for the
movement. Whether that concern was pre or post capture of the now famous 5 is unknown.
Occupy Cleveland leaders said they were considering moving from the $600-a-month warehouse to limit media damage.
Cleveland ranked as the fourth poorest city in America in 2009.
- Democrat-Endorsed #Occupy Bomb Plotters Repeatedly Tried to Blow Up Bridge With Text Messages (thegatewaypundit.com)
- The graph that should destroy Occupy Wall Street (theblaze.com)
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- NC Family Files Suit Against Gun Manufacturer Remington for Deadly Misfire - December 10, 2013
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013