‘The SALT Plan’ by Chuck Bentley Addresses America’s Economic Enigma
The Fed has finally admitted what many who have been paying attention already knew: we’re heading for economic upheaval. This brief and passing moment of truth brought forth from the system of the Fed bowels made its way to the American public via CNBC on Tuesday. For readers who can stomach additional detail on this, two fed officials, Charles Evans of the Chicago Fed, and Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart said that tax increases and spending cuts will put the US at risk of careening toward a “fiscal cliff” by year’s end.
It what could be construed as additional proof that Obama and the rest of DC may be hiding the inevitable, Reuters reported last week that Yale economics professor Robert Shiller believes that the housing market may take as much as an entire generation to rebound.
For those who are wondering what can possibly be done to prepare for and position their families for what’s beginning to look like the Great Depression of the 21st century, one of several helpful resources is the book The SALT Plan: How to Prepare for an Economic Crisis of Biblical Proportions.
SALT is an acronym that stands for Savings, Allocation, Liquidity, and Truth. The book is written by Chuck Bentley of Crown Financial Ministries and not only does it offer insight for those who actually still have some assets about which to be concerned, but it also offers some very basic ways to prepare.
Bentley said in the book that he wrote it with the intent to “shock” people out of their “typical mindset.” He goes on to note that Americans are generally an “optimistic people, but that leads us to be unprepared for something unexpected.” He adds that the combined events of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown in Japan in 2011 were what made him realize that the “unthinkable” isn’t as unlikely as we tend to believe.
Bentley discourages a survivalist, loan-ranger mentality, but rather, encourages the idea of people being willing to come together in a community to help each other in difficult times. He touches on the ideas of the value of gardens; having an ample supply of canned goods, clean water and other basics on hand; and having at last a basic understanding of how to live off the land if necessary. Bentley also addresses economic cycles and the approach of the New World Order.
- Download a FREE Crown Financial Money Map (christianpf.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Class Warfare Is Being Used To Divide America – And It Is Working (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Yale economist says world has entered a ‘Late Great Depression’ (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Krugman and Shiller: We’re In a Depression (washingtonsblog.com)
- Encouraging story of getting out of debt: Patrick Gesselman (christianpf.com)
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- House Passes ‘Gabriella Miller’ Kids Cancer Bill – Senate Expected to Snub - December 11, 2013
- NC Family Files Suit Against Gun Manufacturer Remington for Deadly Misfire - December 10, 2013
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013