DHS: OKC Bombing “effective” in quelling dissent
http://dcxposed.com, Jul 7, 2011 – The attack on the in downtown on April 19, 1995 claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6, and injured more than 680 people. The blast destroyed or damaged 324 buildings within a sixteen-block radius, destroyed or burned 86 cars, and shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings. The bomb was estimated to have caused at least $652 million worth of damage.
In 2009 DHS ( the increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and goes as far as singling out our returning war veterans as particular threats.) issued a report that warned against the possibility of violence by unnamed “right-wing extremists” concerned about illegal immigration,
The report, is titled “here. The report indicates that “worsening economic woes, potential new legislative restrictions on firearms and the return of facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.”: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.” The can be found
On page 8 of the document are these chilling words…
“A number of law enforcement actions and external factors were effective in limiting the during the 1990s and could be utilized in today’s climate.”
“(U//FOUO) Following the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, the militia movement declined in total membership and in the number of organized groups because many members distanced themselves from the movement as a result of the intense scrutiny militias received after the bombing.”
Are the words “effective” and “could be utilized” an implication of a tactic used in the past or one that could be used in the future?
In 1991 The concluded the government ‘concealed’ truth. “After six years in the making, the Oklahoma City Bombing Investigation Committee, headed up by former Oklahoma state representative City terrorism report , has announced the long-awaited release of its final report, which differs sharply and dramatically from the official conclusions of the federal government.
Is it just a coincidence that the bombing of the Murrah building is referenced within nearly all of the government investigative documents that culminated with the nine-(9) page assessment published by the Department of Homeland Security on 7 April 2009. That document is merely an unclassified assessment of a collection of much more detailed documents.
Much of the mainstream news media consider the investigation into the Oklahoma City Bombing closed and have stopped writing about it. We at D.C.XPOSED think it’s safe to say the final chapter has yet to be written.
- Oklahoma’s Lessons (thedailybeast.com)
- On This Day: Timothy McVeigh Commits Oklahoma City Bombing (ajarndonald.wordpress.com)
- Top Oklahoma stories (newsok.com)
Latest posts by Ed Brown (see all)
- Satanists Plan Statue to Counter Oklahoma’s Ten Commandments Monument - December 9, 2013
- Newt Gingrich Defends His Praise of the Late Nelson Mandela - December 8, 2013
- US Paying $8 Million to Parachute Thousands of Commando Rats into Guam - December 5, 2013
- Truck Containing Cobalt-60 Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico UPDATED - December 4, 2013
- More Than 2 Months In – Obama Still Hasn’t Enrolled in The Affordable Care Act - December 4, 2013
- Dem Introduces HR 3638 – To Tax Drivers by the Mile & Double the Gas Tax - December 4, 2013
- TSA “Loose Change Act” HR 1095 to Benefit Military & Families at Airports - December 3, 2013
- Here Comes the Obama 3.0 Third Term Rhetoric – Could it Happen? - November 29, 2013
- Obama to Heckler: If I Could Bypass Congress on Immigration I Would VIDEO - November 26, 2013
- House Speaker John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare - November 25, 2013
- Reid’s Nuclear Option will Keep ObamaCare Alive and Benghazi Covered Up - November 23, 2013
- Pro-Islam/Jihad World History Textbook Will Remain in Florida High Schools - November 21, 2013
- VA Senator Creigh Deeds Severly Injured and His Son Dead Following Altercation - November 19, 2013
- Is Obama Admin “Cheering on Annihilation of Jews” by Softening on Iran Sanctions? - November 18, 2013
- Obamacare Website “Glitch Girl” Crys About Being a Victim of CyberBullying - November 14, 2013
- Obamacare Snags 106,000 New “Not Necessarily Paid” Subscribers in October - November 13, 2013
- Veteran’s Day Tribute to the Men of World War 2′s “Ghost Army” Deception Unit - November 11, 2013
- Sarah Palin Rips War on Christmas by “Church of Big Government” - November 10, 2013
- Senator Ted Cruz Defends His Father on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – VIDEO - November 9, 2013
- Supreme Court Debating Atheist’s Complaint Of Christian Prayer at Town Meetings - November 7, 2013